Concourse enhances your tour experience in many ways
Concourse makes it easy to help prepare your travelers for their upcoming tour and access information in one, easy place online. Your travelers can review their day-by-day itinerary, see their tour route on a map, download important documents like packing lists and waiver forms, learn about the countries they are visiting and access up-to-date weather information.
- Easy online access to important information
- Builds pre-tour excitement
- Less customer service headaches
Your travelers can create a profile and share information about themselves with their fellow travelers in advance of their tour. A profile is a great way to introduce yourself to other people you are traveling with and meet likeminded travelers.
- Creates community and friendships
- Facilitates interaction
- Encourages loyalty and a deeper connection
Each traveler receives a pre-created travel journal where they can share their photos, stories and other tour thoughts with friends, family and fellow travelers. Travelers can upload photos directly to their journal and use the branded iPhone/iPad/iPod app to update on-the-go.
- Helps travelers share their experiences
- Extends your brand through your travelers networks
- Generates valuable content and testimonials
Each tour has it's own discussion forum where travelers can post questions and answers, information and get to know each other.
- Connects your travelers with each other
- Starts tour interactions and excitement long before the tour
- Reconnects travelers after the tour
Travelers can access their travel journal from their iPhone/iPad/iPod device to upload and view photos, stories and other details on-the-go. Offline functionality makes it easy to use anywhere in the world.
- Encourages content creation anywhere
- Extends your brand to the app store
- Puts your tour in your travelers pocket
Travelers can turn their tour photos and stories into a beautiful hard cover 11x13 inch photo book shipped directly to their home. There isn't a better way to memorialize a once-in-a-lifetime experience than a collection of photos printed into a book sitting on the coffee table.
- Fantastic way to memorialize the experience
- Great for sharing with friends and family